This zesty cauliflower rice pilaf is made easy with Mann’s cauliflower “rice” for a delicious and flavorful side dish!
- 4 cups Mann’s cauliflower “rice”
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Optional step: soak the raisins in hot water for 30 minutes to allow them to re-hydrate and plump up to result in a softer texture.
- In a large saute pan, toast the almonds over medium heat until slightly golden and fragrant, stirring occasionally to prevent burning. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Add the olive oil and saute the garlic for about 1 minute, until fragrant. Add the cauliflower rice, almonds, green onions and raisins. Saute for about 8 minutes, until the cauliflower is more of a translucent color and cooked through. Remove from the heat and add the lemon zest, juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or chilled. Store in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Keywords: rice, cauliflower rice, rice pilaf, bbq, summer, side dish, gluten free, mann’s recipes, sponsored, mann’s fresh veggies, toasted almonds