This Vegan Chocolate Tofu Pudding is made with minimal ingredients, packed with protein and is the perfect healthy treat that takes about 5 minutes to make!
- 16 ounces silken organic tofu
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend on HIGH until the ingredients are combined and the texture resembles a smooth, creamy pudding.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days. The pudding will get a little watery on top after the first day, but that’s okay. Just mix before serving!
This pudding would be delicious with fresh fruit, chopped nuts or toasted coconut on top!
Keywords: dessert, vegan, pudding, pudding recipe, dessert recipe, chocolate pudding, vegan chocolate