- 3 small avocados, mashed
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced (less or more for taste)
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mash the avocados in a mixing bowl with a fork. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips or veggie dippers (I like to chop up a bunch of sweet peppers!).
- To store in the refrigerator, transfer to an airtight container and add a thin layer of water on top to keep the guacamole from browning. Enjoy!