Wow your guests with this festive pomegranate guacamole on roasted sweet potato toasts. It’s a delicious and healthy option holiday party appetizer.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into ¼” thick rounds
- 2 avocados, mashed
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- ½ lime, zested and juiced
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the sweet potato rounds onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, until slightly golden brown and fork tender.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocados in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- To serve, place the sweet potato rounds onto a serving tray and spoon guacamole on top. Garnish with extra pomegranate seeds.
Keywords: holiday, pomegranate, guacamole, sweet potato toast, gluten free, appetizer, entertaining