- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour (I use 1-to-1 flour)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) and whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to a small mixing bowl (eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond extract, coconut oil, almond milk) and whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Fold in the sliced almonds, blueberries and strawberries.
- Heat a waffle iron and coat with cooking spray. Add 1/3 cup batter to each waffle section and cook through (timing varies with each waffle maker). Repeat until all of the batter is used up.
- Top with berry chia jam and fresh berries. Enjoy!