This protein-packed pasta salad is made with seasonal summer veggies, dressed in a creamy balsamic dressing, and has a few secret ingredients to sneak protein into the bowl.
- 1 box lentil or chickpea pasta
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 1/2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup olives
Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- Make the pasta according to the package. Drain and set aside.
- To make the dressing, add all of the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Add the pasta, veggies, hemp seeds and olives to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the balsamic dressing and toss to coat. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Keywords: pasta, pasta salad, balsamic dressing, protein, balsamic, vegan, summer, potluck