- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat until the coconut oil is melted. Stir until well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almonds, shredded coconut, quinoa, cinnamon and salt. Mix to combine.
- Pour the almond butter mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until the dry ingredients are evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture into a thin layer onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the granola is slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the dried blueberries. Enjoy!
Keywords: blueberry, vanilla almond granola, granola recipe, snack, gluten-free, gluten-free snack, breakfast