A refreshing and healthy Blackberry Mint Moscow Mule (mocktail or cocktail) with health-boosting ingredients!
- 2 14 oz. bottles of ginger beer
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 limes, sliced, plus more for garnish
- For the simple syrup:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2” piece fresh ginger, sliced
- To make the simple syrup, bring the water, honey and ginger slices to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer for a few minutes until honey is dissolved and the ginger flavor is infused throughout. You could also make this a day ahead to really infuse the ginger flavor! Store in the fridge until chilled and ready to use.
- For one moscow mule, add 1/4 cup blackberries, 4 mint leaves and 2-3 lime slices to a cocktail shaker or mason jar. Muddle with a spoon until the blackberries and lime wedges are broken down and juicy. Add 1/4 cup water and 2 Tablespoons simple syrup. Shake to combine and pour in a glass. Top with ginger beer and garnish with extra blackberries, mint and lime wedges!
- To make an alcoholic version, add 1-2 oz vodka and omit the water.