Have you tried homemade almond milk? Check out this step-by-step guide on how to make homemade almond milk that’s easy and insanely delicious!
- Place the almonds in a bowl and cover with water. Cover bowl with a cloth and soak overnight.
- When ready to make almond milk, discard the soaking water and rinse the almonds thoroughly.
- Place 1/2 cup of the almonds in a blender at a time with 3 cups of filtered water.
- Blend on high for about 2 minutes or until the almonds are finely ground and the water resembles an opaque (milk-like) color.
- Line a bowl with cheesecloth or place nut milk bag in a bowl and slowly pour almond milk mixture into the strainer. Repeat with the rest of the almonds.
- Gather the cheesecloth or nut milk bag and twist to squeeze out as much almond milk as you can.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days in a sealed container.
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 40
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: nut milk, homemade nut milk, almond milk, tutorial